INDIA PRICING STRATEGY SUMMIT 2018
The power of price to produce results in the market place is not equalled by any other component in the product-mix. Price increases or decreases the demand for the products. Pricing has an important role to play in developing countries like India where the marginal value of money is higher than those of advanced nations. The increasing number of brands, channels and distinct customer segments means that many companies must now juggle hundreds of thousands-in some cases, millions-of price points while seeking to maintain consistent pricing strategies and communications across an ever-increasing number of products and outlets.
India has replaced various taxes on goods and services levied by both the state and central government with a single Goods and Service Tax (GST) from July 1, 2017. This new GST implementation has an immediate and long-term impact on the prices of goods and services in India since July 2017. For a broad variety of manufacturers that sell to consumers and businesses alike, this rapid increase of amount has made pricing more difficult but the rewards for managing it well much greater.
Head – Pricing Center of Excellence (COE)
Director - Growth & Revenue
Head of Pricing , Direct Accounts & Tender Business & Government Affairs India, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Bangladesh
Edwards Lifesciences India Pvt Ltd
C.S. Ramachandran, CRME
Director, Revenue Account Management South Asia, Middle East, Africa
Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Head B2B & Pricing
Nayara Energy Limited (Formerly Essar Oil Limited)
Chief Financial Officer
Head of Innovation
Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited
General Manager - Pricing and Strategy
Columbia Asia Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.
National Marketing Head
Senior Director- Finance, Operations, Distribution-India Hub
Boston Scientific India
Head- Category Management
Head Access Strategy & Commercial Excellence
Novartis India Ltd
Head – MTS, Marcom, Product and Channel Management
Rittal India Pvt. Ltd.
Global Director, Revenue Management Analytics
ABINBEV (Anheuser Busch InBev)
VP - Pricing
Firstsource Solutions Ltd
India Pricing Strategy Summit 2018 will bring together leading stake holders who are involved in formulating & executing pricing strategies to understand changing perceptions of value, evolving customer behaviours and to adopt a proactive pricing strategy to ensure business profitability.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Successful pricing strategies and what are the benchmarks
- Pricing infrastructure and Data analytics for better pricing decisions
- Challenges in B2B pricing and pricing optimization solutions
- Achieving pricing excellence through value-based pricing strategy
- The convergence of tax and pricing strategy
- Robust organisational governance structure and Strategies in Pharma and e-commerce sectors
- Omnichannel Pricing approaches: Implementing the right channel strategy
- Evolution of pricing in Indian telecom industry
- Dynamic pricing using AI, growth effective strategies and pricing process in multi-product companies
- Ensuring successful product launch with the right pricing strategy
KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM THIS SUMMIT
- Gain in depth guidance on fine tuning your pricing transformation journey from industry stalwarts
- Key discussion on Omni channel pricing approaches and how to implement the right strategy
- Achieving Pricing excellence through reinforcing the value of pricing in your organization to maximize profitability.
- Benchmark and learn best in class pricing and revenue management strategies from leading B2B and B2C practitioners in India
- Learn about new age digital tools such as analytics, AI and pricing automation to achieve business excellence
- Network with India's top Pricing Strategy Professionals
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Revenue Management
- Commercial Strategy
- Business Finance
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Product Development
- Category Management